Friday, April 3, 2020

At Home Resources Week 3

Welcome to Week 3 of remote learning!

Here you can find resource videos to our music lessons! I also wanted to share with you a fun project I've been doing. This week, I learned how to make Sauerkraut. Hopefully in a couple of weeks my cabbage will be fermented and ready to eat! Here are some pictures of the preparation! What is something you are learning that is new for you? Email me a story/picture/video!


Kindergarten

"Yankee Doodle"



Tchaikovsky's "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from The Nutcracker



1st Grade
"Take Me Out To the Ball Game"


John Philip Sousa's "The Liberty Bell"





2nd Grade
A guide to the whole note:


Singing "Battle Hymn of the Republic" with rhythm and beat.



Kindly,

Jocelyn Weddle K-2 Music
Archway Classical Academy Arete | 4525 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85234

No comments:

Post a Comment